Hi my name is Tom Putt and I'm passionate about teaching landscape photography to enthusiastic photographers like yourself. Since 2005 I've offered exclusive photographic adventures across Australia and now the world. You too can learn the art of landscape photography in a fun and exciting way. Our small group sizes with plenty of one-on-one tuition have many of our clients coming back for more. CLICK HERE read of their experiences.
These workshops are perfect for someone:
- looking to escape the 9 to 5 and indulge in photography
- wanting to learn more about how to get the very best from their camera
- who'd like to be guided to spectacular locations and get expert tuition
"Fantastic experience, fantastic company, fantastic accomodation, fantastic tour leaders, fantastic photography, fantastic photographer extraordinare Tom Putt leader and partner in crime Mary and most of all fantastic experience." Namibia 2017
We'd love to see you on a Landscape Photography Workshop in 2017 and 2018. Click on the links below for more information on each workshop.
FLINDERS RANGES PHOTO WORKSHOP, SA - SOLD OUT!
ADELAIDE PHOTO WORKSHOP - ONE DAY Camera & Lightroom Workshop
MORNINGTON PENINSULA PHOTO WORKSHOP - ONE DAY Camera & Lightroom Workshop
NAMIBIA PHOTO WORKSHOP, AFRICA - CLICK HERE for more details - just 2 places left.
KANGAROO ISLAND PHOTO WORKSHOP, SA - CLICK HERE for more details
FAROE ISLANDS PHOTO WORKSHOP, DEN - CLICK HERE for more details
FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND PHOTO WORKSHOP - CLICK HERE for more details
NEW ZEALAND SOUTH ISLAND PHOTO WORKSHOP - CLICK HERE for more details
SNOW PHOTO WORKSHOP, VIC - CLICK HERE for more details
BHUTAN PHOTO WORKSHOP, ASIA - CLICK HERE for more details
ANTARCTICA PHOTO WORKSHOP - CLICK HERE for more details
Our Landscape Photography Workshop experiences are different to the others out there. Here’s why:
1. YOUR LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP PRICE IS ALL-INCLUSIVE - Just book your flight to the nearest major airport and we take care of the rest. We greet you at the airport, put your luggage in our private vehicle, and drive you to your hotel. From there ALL your luxury accommodation, gourmet meals, and transportation costs are taken care of. Other workshops offer a cheaper price perhaps. But when you read the inclusions, you’ll find that the fee only includes tuition. On top of that you need to pay for your vehicle hire, drive yourself to the workshop, pay for your own accommodation, your food, your drinks, etc. We don’t believe in misleading you - just offering you the best experience at the best price.
2. YOU'LL GET TO ALL THE RIGHT PLACES AT THE RIGHT TIME with ample time to photograph each location. Often, I’ve spent many days shooting at each location and learnt many lessons along the way on where the best places are to shoot at the best times. Our itinerary is very carefully planned to have you get the very best photographs from your landscape photography workshop. We will maximise your time so that you see the best that the region has to offer in the precious time you’ve taken to join us. If you were to do this on your own, it would take several weeks to find the best locations at the best times of day.
3. YOU'RE NOT ONE OF 20 PEOPLE ON THE LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP, lost in the crowd and not having your questions answered. Unfortunately I’ve seen and heard this far too often. You don’t want to be waiting for hours in line to get your shot and potentially miss the shot altogether. The light can change very quickly - timing is everything. Our small group of just 8 participants means that you won’t be waiting hours. Because I'm here to guide you - and NOT take photographs for himself - you’ll receive one-on-one tuition whenever you need it. I will assist you with getting the very best from your camera, helping you with light and composition, and teaching you my latest photographic techniques.
4. SMALL GROUPS MEAN STRONG CAMARADERIE amongst the participants is formed early. Because our groups are small - just 8 participants on each landscape photography workshop - and because we travel together, friendships form quickly. We all have a fantastic time. And because we share the love of photography, there’s always plenty to talk and laugh about. Many friendships have blossomed from our workshops and continue for many years to come.
5. OUR LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS ARE JUST THAT - A WORKSHOP NOT A TOUR. A tour will take you to the location and leave you to get your own shots. You're on your own to find the right places to photograph and get it right in your camera. Our Landscape Photography Workshops are more practical - we’ll take you to the best locations at the right time. But we’ll also show you where the best places are to shoot, and photograph along side you to show you what we’re capturing as a guide for your image making. We’ll be there to assist you with your photograph every step of the way - from setting up your tripod to downloading your images and offering helpful camera and post-processing techniques. That way you’ll come away from our workshop with the best photographs possible.
To see a list of upcoming landscape photography workshops, CLICK HERE.